The Wine, Dine & Cocktail Box
Your box for two will contain:
- A bottle of a pre-made, pre-dinner cocktail with two cocktail glasses - simply pour over ice
- A bottle of white wine that has been selected by our sommelier - you only must chill and pour
- Bread that our baking team have prepared for you – all you do is to bake in the oven and serve warm with chef’s truffle and salted butter
- Please choose two starters that you can eat separately or share
- Please choose two main courses
- Please choose two desserts
- Table set up - candle, napkins and even toothpicks
TOTAL £145 PER BOX FOR TWO PEOPLE
Starter Menu +
- Thai prawn cocktail – coconut King Prawns with coconut milk and baby prawn reduction, chilli and garlic Marie Rose served with Thai basil and lime crisps.
- A twist on carrot and coriander soup – wow your partner with cured carrot with carrot ribbons, coriander jelly, baby pickled onions and walnut crumb then simply pour over a jug of carrot velouté at the table – simple!
- Beetroot salad served with whipped goats cheese and candied walnuts.
- Poached egg with roasted wild mushrooms with cauliflower puree and kale.
- Pigs cheeks prepared with a port reduction and served with caramelised baby onions and cauliflower puree.
Main Menu +
- Beef wellington – fillet of beef wrapped in Parma Ham and a wild mushroom duxelles mix and all wrapped in puff pastry – pop in the oven and serve with a delicious port gravy.
- Spiced rump of lamb simply served with a couscous stuffed courgette and a herb and feta salad.
- Salmon Enroute – our chefs will prepare the salmon and then coat with watercress, cream cheese, and dill topping before wrapping with puffed pastry – simply ready to pop into the oven for 20 minutes and serve.
- A delicious pie filled with shredded duck and celeriac in a rich winter berry gravy cooked in a traditional way with water pastry and an egg glaze.
- A pie prepared without meat and filled with spiced jack fruit and vegetables bound in a chestnut and herb jus.
- All served with nettle cheese Dauphinoise potato, honey roasted carrots, and fresh greens.
Dessert Menu +
- Apple Tarte Tatin – a topsy turvy apple and caramel tart that you simply heat up and serve with clotted cream.
- A moreish trio of chocolate and hazelnut torte that comes with a bag full of Baileys clotted cream for you to pipe beautifully over the top.
- Rum Baba – a traditional yeast cake soaked in a citrusy rum syrup and served with a rum infused clotted cream – you’ll be dancing on the table after this one.
- Tiramisu is an elegant and rich layered traditional Italian dessert with a coffee, Marsala and mascarpone cream which finishes your meal beautifully.
- A cheeseboard with all locally sourced cheeses, oat biscuits and our own ‘Apple and Causey Ale Chutney’ finishes this delightful end of meal.