Farmhouse Garden Party Package
South Causey Inn, County Durham. Photo by Ray Sawyer
Embrace the fresh air, get back to nature, and throw a Garden Party Wedding to remember
If you’re hoping to say 'I Do' with the natural countryside at your feet, in a relaxed and down-to-earth setting, our Farmhouse Garden Party Package is perfect for your special day.
This package offers a fun and current environment for you and your guests and will take place in the Farmhouse. This stunning and unique venue offers tons of benefits and perks, from the exclusive use of the grounds, accommodation and venue which has many separate areas for your guests to enjoy.
Your guests will arrive at the Queens Head Garden Bar one hour before the wedding ceremony begins. Drinks can be enjoyed here, whilst taking in the breathtaking views of the Beamish Valley and those memorable photos captured.
The Ceremony will then take place in the Orangery. This space boasts beautiful natural light and large windows which offer a one-of-a-kind backdrop for your photographer to capture those magical ceremony moments. Once you have officially tied the knot, you and your guests will be welcomed into the Garden Bar, English Pimm's and cold Beers will be served as your welcome drinks.
An acoustic set will take place in the garden bar whilst welcome drinks are served, creating the most wonderful ambience to begin your day. Toast wine and speeches will then commence in the Orangery which will be set with rustic wood tables, seasonal flowers, and candles. A selection of Chefs Mixed Hors D'oeuvres will be served to each guest at their table alongside a glass of house wine.
Now for the wedding breakfast... with a twist! The outdoor street food will be available in Causey's Horse Box, and a Dessert & Doughnut bar will be situated indoors. Guests can then retire in the cocktail lounge or private grounds before the evening begins, where there will be guest DJ and a 'Pimp Your Chips' station for evening food.
What does this package include?
- Exclusive use of the Farmhouse Venue which includes; private parking, Queens Head Garden Bar, and exclusive use of private grounds
- Penthouse Honeymoon Suite
- Your personal wedding co-ordinator throughout the day
- Complete room dressing to compliment your theme, including chair dressing, table runner, centre pieces, candles, card box, cake stand, and cake knife
- Welcome drinks; English Pimm's and Beer Bottles served in the Queens Head Garden Bar
- Acoustic Singer set in the Queens Head Garden Bar
- Sparkling wine for your toast
- Wedding Breakfast; Selection of Hors D'oeuvre served at guest tables during speeches
- A glass of red, white, or rose
- Outdoor Street Food Truck with a selection of menus (view menus here)
- Dessert & Doughnut Table
- The evening reception; including resident DJ until midnight
- 'Pimp Your Chips Station' for the evening food
- The first anniversary stay in one of our hot tub suite - Available Sunday to Thursday within 2 weeks before or after the anniversary date
- 10% off Voucher to use in our Antiques, Vintage & Quirky Shop - Raine & James.
- 10% discount for the happy couple to enjoy in our bar and restaurant. Terms and Conditions apply
- Package based on 80 guests
Monday to Thursday: £8,995 / Friday to Sunday: £9,995
- Package based on 80 guests
Monday to Thursday: £9,495 / Friday to Sunday: £10,495
- £350 Civil Ceremony Hire
- Additional Guests - Adult £95 | Child (5 years to 12 years) £35
- This package includes the bridal suite on the evening of the wedding
- Five Guest Bedrooms located privately in the farmhouse are to be purchased for guests on top of the package price
Guest numbers include the Happy Couple
Civil Ceremony Room Hire £350. Please note the registrars have their own additional fees
On Booking - £1000 Deposit plus guest bedroom deposit
12 months before the date - 25% of the basic package price
6 months before the date - 25% of the basic package price plus Guest Bedroom remaining balance
6 weeks before the date - Final balance plus any extra guests & ceremony fee
All payments are nonrefundable and nontransferable as per the wedding contract & terms and conditions.