At South Causey Inn, County Durham
Get creative at our Blacksmith Workshops
During the session you will learn traditional blacksmithing techniques with the outcome of a forged masterpiece.
An extra-special keepsake to take home
You will be guided through the process by Darren, who will give support throughout, enabling you to create your very own beautifully crafted ironwork by the end of the session.
Heat the iron in the flames of the forge, hammer, and notch it into shape on the anvil, and learn cooling techniques to finish your piece.
You can then take your finished piece away, a truly individual and unique wedding present, or to have as an extra-special keepsake in your own home.
Dates & times
- Saturday, 9th December 2023: Making Stocking Holders
- Saturday, 13th January 2024: Making Curly Coat Hooks
- Saturday, 10th February 2024: Making a Dinner Bell
- Saturday, 9th March 2024: Making Keychain Bottle Openers
- Saturday, 13th April 2024: Making Ornate Feathers
- Saturday, 11th May 2024
- Saturday, 8th June 2024
- Saturday, 13th July 2024
- Saturday, 10th August 2024
- Saturday, 7th September 2024
- Saturday, 12th October 2024
- Saturday, 9th November 2024
- Saturday, 7th December 2024
10am - 12pm or 12.30pm - 2.30pm or 3pm - 5pm
£48 per person
- This workshop is for 14yrs and over. Anyone under 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult.
- Your confirmation of your booking onto the workshop will be sent to you via email.
If you would like to book over the phone, please contact us by calling 01207 235555 or emailing email@example.com.
- Why not make a special night of it and stay over in one of our beautiful bedrooms or hot tub suites? Take a look at our selection of accommodation here.