Sunday Afternoon Tea
South Causey Inn, County Durham
A Sunday well spent...
Enjoy a quintessentially British afternoon in the beautiful surroundings of South Causey Inn, with Afternoon Tea.
Indulge in a selection of delicate sandwiches, freshly baked scones with clotted cream and jam, and a mouth-watering range of homemade goodies.
Enjoy this quintessentially British tradition with tea, coffee, or hot chocolate.
You could even add a touch of sparkle to your Sunday day out by adding a glass of Bubbles, or a Causey Cocktail.
Afternoon Tea in the Farmhouse on Sundays; Tables can be booked at - 11:45 & 12:15.
- Traditional Afternoon Tea £29 per person
- Sparkling Afternoon Tea £34 per person
- Children's Afternoon Tea £19 per child
- Upgrade to a Tipsy Afternoon Tea which includes a glass of bubbles and cocktail £42 per person
Free-flowing tea, coffee, and hot chocolate will be included with your afternoon tea.
To book, please contact us directly by calling 01207 235555 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Afternoon Tea must be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- Any dietary requirements must be stated on booking.
- Payment is required in full on booking – this is a non-transferable and non-refundable payment unless the booking is cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival. If the booking is cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival (or earlier) only a £10 booking fee per person will be forfeit.
- Please note, the menus and pricing may be subject to change.
- Our afternoon teas are served on either bird cages or picnic tables, however, the same menu will be served on both.