Private Dining Pods
Our private dining pods offer the most magical way to dine al fresco, where you can immerse yourself in the beautiful outdoor surroundings whilst being cosy warm with food and drinks served to you at your leisure. Our dining pods are situated in our beautiful gardens and are fitted with internal heaters, solid floors and doors, blankets and hot water bottles, speakers for music, and festoon lights making your experience one to remember!
Please note, for large bookings multiple round tables will be set up next to each other to accommodate the size of your booking.
- Dining Pod can be booked for a minimum of 2 guests - a maximum of 6 guests: £20 hire fee
- Super Dining Pod can be booked for a minimum of 7 guests - maximum of 12 guests: £30 hire fee
- Super Duper Dining Pod can be booked for a minimum of 12 guests - maximum of 18 guests: £40 hire fee
Our Dining Pods are situated outdoors, and although gas heaters, overhead heaters, and blankets are available, it is always best to wrap up extra warm with our unpredictable Northern weather!
To book a private Dining Pod for up to 6 guests online, please select the times 12:30, 16:00, or 19:30. Book online HERE
To book a private Dining Pod for more than 6 guests and for Afternoon Tea, please contact our team directly by calling 01207 235555.
Terms & Conditions
- Included in your hire fee is: White table cloths, mirrored plate, and centrepiece
- If you wish, you can upgrade to our Pod Dressing Package, which includes: White chair hood, table runner, floating candles and tea lights which will be a charge of £6 per person. For dressing details, please contact the events team by emailing email@example.com
- There are strictly no wall decorations, wall stickers, wall banners, or confetti allowed in the Dining Pods. Any table decorations e.g, balloons, and cakes may be brought up to half an hour before your booking time, which you or a member of our team can set up as soon as the Dining Pod is free. Unfortunately, if the non-permitted items which are mentioned above are brought to your booking, there will be a £100 cleaning charge.
- Pod capacity and availability may change according to Government guidelines.
- The pod hire fee is for the hire of the pod and will not be deducted from the bill.
- The pod hire fee is payable on booking ans is a non- refundable non-transferable transaction.
- Our lager Dining Pods can accommodate lager parties split on separate tables. To discuss this further, please contact our team on 01207 235555
Afternoon Tea is available in the Dining Pods at the times below:
- Monday to Saturday in our Dining Pods: 12:00, 12:30, 15:30, 16:00 (depending on the size of your party)
- Sundays in our Dining Pods: 11:30 or 11:45 (depending on the size of your party)