MAINTENANCE & IMPROVEMENTS
- As the hotel is open all year round, you may find that there is necessary maintenance taking place during your visit. We will endeavour to keep any noise and inconvenience to a minimum.
- All the prices shown are applicable at the time of booking and are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- If you book a room on rack rate the full price, including any extras incurred during your stay, this must be settled in full before departure by cash, MasterCard, Visa, or Maestro. A credit card or debit card details are taken as a booking guarantee only unless detailed otherwise. We are unable to accept Maestro cards as a form of guarantee.
- If you book an advance purchase or a promotional room rate the full payment will be taken at the time of booking. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Bookings are taken at the discretion of the Hotel and are subject to availability. Prices may be restricted or may not apply at certain times.
- If you pay with a credit card a small transaction fee will be charged, this fee is currently 2.5% of the final bill. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card.
- VAT is included in the displayed rate, unless otherwise stated
- If staying for multiple nights at the Hotel we may require you to make payment for any outstanding charges on a more frequent basis during your stay
- Bookings made for Deluxe rooms require a £50 non- refundable deposit due to the popularity of the rooms.
- Bookings made for Wedding Guest will require a non- refundable deposit, currently £30. This is subject to change.
- A £50 deposit will be taken on check in to all deluxe rooms. If no damages/ miss use of the hot tub has occurred then this deposit will be returned to once the room has been checked.
- Advance purchase rates must be paid in advance. This payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- As there is a 'No Smoking Policy' throughout the hotel, if you have found to have been smoking in your room, there will be a £50 charge automatically added to your bill. Any damages to the room and the hotels fixtures, fitting and furnishings will be the responsibility of the Customer and will be charged accordingly.
- Deluxe Bedrooms will incur a £50 charge if the Hot Tub rules are not adhered too.
CHECK IN/ OUT
- Check in time to the hotel is from 2pm and check out time is by 10.30am.Due to unforeseen circumstances, which are out of our control–on occasion we may have to delay check in until the room meets our high standards. This is to ensure you enjoy the best possible experience and your health, welfare and safety needs are all met at all times.
- A credit or debit card will be required on check in. A £50 deposit will be required for Hot Tub rooms.
- All reservations can be cancelled up to 9 a.m. (9.00 hrs) 72hrs prior to your arrival date. If you cancel after this time, your credit/debit card will be charged for the total price of the reservation. If you do not arrive and have not cancelled (No Show), your credit/debit card will be charged the total price of the reservation.
Please note that on many evenings the hotel is host to weddings and functions, which may run until 12am at the latest.
- All deposits including bedroom, function, wedding and Christmas, are strictly non refundable and non transferable.
- Internet facilities are provided by third party providers. The Customer acknowledges that there may be disruption to the connection without prior notice and the South Causey Inn shall not be liable whatsoever for such disruption. The Customer further undertakes not to use the facility for any fraudulent purpose or in connection with any criminal offence and in contravention of any license and will indemnify South Causey Inn against any claim, demand, suit, proceeding or prosecution arising therefrom.
- South Causey Inn has their own car park, free of charge. However, cars are left at the owner’s/customer’s own risk. South Causey Inn does not accept responsibility for loss or damage. Parking is on a first come first served basis.
COTS & EXTRA BEDS
- Baby cots, extra beds and bedding are available but pre-booking is required.
- Extra beds are charged at £40 for adults or £30 for children (16 and under) per person, for the first night, and £10 per night for any additional nights. Cots are £20 per cot per night. Please note not all rooms can fit extra beds/cots please ask reception if your room is suitable.
- Courtyard Rooms and Hot Tub Rooms are pet friendly. Dogs receive a bed and a "goodie bag" at a cost of £20 per night. Your Four Legged Friends are now welcome to join you in our Bar Area where meals are served. Pets can only be booked via 01207235 555
GLASSES AND ICE
Glasses and Ice buckets can be provided to bedrooms at a £5 charge per bucket.
South Causey Inn cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions and reserve the right to cancel, amend or vary the arrangements featured in the site without notice.
- The Inn accepts no responsibility for any items left at the Inn.
- The following actions will be taken when a report of lost or found property is made:
- All items reported to Reception as lost by customers/staff are recorded
- All found items are kept in storage within the Inn and will be stored for a period of 6 weeks
- Every possible attempt is made to identify the owner of the found property and make contact with that person in the interim
- After the six week storage period:
- • Passports and personal identification - reported to the relevant authority immediately and after the five week period we are advised how to dispose of by the relevant authority
- • Mobile telephones - the SIM card is destroyed and the telephone is donated to for use in their mobile recycling scheme. Once the telephone has been donated, the deletion of any information stored directly on it is their responsibility
- • Keys - destroyed and securely disposed of
- • Bank cards - reported to the relevant authority immediately and after the six week period we are advised how to dispose of by the relevant authority
- • Cash - donated to Local Charity
- • Purse/Wallet - all personal information is destroyed and securely disposed of. Then it is dealt with as a general item
- • Medicine - securely stored for five weeks then given to a pharmacy to dispose of safely
- After the six week period all other unclaimed goods are disposed off
- • Unclaimed perishable goods are disposed of at the close of day. (This includes any food receptacles).
PASSPORT LOYALTY SCHEME
Notwithstanding anything else in these terms and conditions, this Passport sales promotion may be withdrawn at any time at our discretion.
1.3 Passports are issued at our discretion and will be issued to the individual named in the Passport. A Passport cannot be transferred or used by any person other than the individual named in the Passport.
You must present your Passport at reception at the time scheduled for check-out in order to receive your stamp. You cannot present a Passport to be stamped on behalf of another person. We will not stamp a Passport in respect of a previous stay.
We will only issue one stamp per stay at South Causey Inn regardless of the number of rooms booked by you during that stay or number of people staying in the rooms you booked. A "stay" for the purposes of these terms and conditions means the period between checking in and checking out at the South Causey Inn.
The Passport promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and no cash alternative is available. The stamps and the Passport shall not be available for re-sale.
your Passport, and any stamps you have received on it, shall have one year expiry date. 1.11 We reserve the right to refuse to stamp and to void your Passport where we have reason to believe, acting reasonably, that you have been or are abusing the sales promotion or you have been or are acting in bad faith.
The safekeeping of your Passport is solely your responsibility. In the event that a Passport is lost or stolen, we will not provide a replacement Passport.
General 3.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude our liability for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of our negligence. 3.2 We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a Prize Draw or accepting a prize, save where such damage, loss, liability, injury or disappointment arises from our breach of these terms and conditions or negligence. 3.3 We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Passport sales promotion or Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside our control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). Our decision in all matters under our control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. 3.4 We shall not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations where the failure is caused by something outside our reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure. 3.5 These terms and conditions